- Featured blog post will include your name, short bio, and a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts will be promoted across our network.
- Articles will also be featured in our newsletter, which goes out to 1000+ individuals.
- This is an excellent way for you to promote your blog, business or yourself!
- Being a contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Contributors will get to display a photo, short bio, and active link to their site on our Author’s Page.
- Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every month.
- Posts must be turned in 2-3 business days before scheduled to run.
Requirements and Rules
- The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – project managers and managers.
- Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords will not be accepted.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be ORIGINAL — absolutely no republished posts.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- Please send your article over in Word. Make sure it includes a short bio, along with good formatting and structure.
- Length should be 600 – 2,000 words.
- Contributors should reply to comments left on their article.
- Absolutely no promotional or links will be allowed within the editorial content.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- Please take the time to read through some of our articles.
We are developing new project management services.
While you wait
You can still enjoy our existing services