Would you like to contribute?
As part of our project management services, we are looking for experienced bloggers who can contribute original, high quality material for APE Project Management.
If this is something you’re interested in send us an email.
Check the tabs below to find more information on:
- Requirements and rules
- Subject Matter
First — we are very keen about the quality of the project management services we offer and what content we publish! To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email and submit 2-3 post drafts.
- Featured blog post will include your name, short bio, and a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts will be promoted across our network.
- Posts are promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Tumbler.
- Articles will also be featured in our newsletter, which goes out to 500+ individuals.
- This is an excellent way for you to promote your blog, business or yourself!
- Being a contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Contributors will get to display a photo, short bio, and active link to their site on our Author’s Page.
- Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every month.
- Posts must be turned in 2-3 business days before scheduled to run.
Requirements and rules
- The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader. Commentary posts will not be accepted.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – project managers and managers. There should be a good fit between our audiences.
- Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords will not be accepted.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be ORIGINAL — absolutely no republished posts.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- Please send your article over in Word. Make sure it includes a catchy title, a short bio, along with good formatting and structure.
- Length should be 600 – 2,000 words.
- Contributors should reply to comments left on their article.
- Absolutely no promotional or links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the article will be allowed.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- No affiliate links allowed.
- Please take the time to read through some of our articles.
- Impersonal, nameless, and canned pitches will automatically be deleted, as this is generally an indication of the type of article that would be submitted.
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurial Concerns
- Business Tips and Strategies
- Work & Life Balance, Time Management, Productivity
- Finding Your Niche
- Resume Tips and How to Land a Job
We are developing new project management services
- PRINCE2, PMP, SCRUM
- Project Management Basics
- Beautiful Clean Design
- Cross platform
- Web, Android, IOS and Windows
- Project Management Consultancy
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Training
We’ve Got You Covered
If you want to be the first to find out about our new project management services please subscribe and we will let you know as soon as possible.
While we are creating our new services you can still enjoy
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Personal Development
- Very easy to use
- Based on PMI and PRINCE2
- Unified Design
- Latest developments
- In depth analysis
- Updated frequently